- Breach of discipline as listed under general rules i.e. theft /abuse of drugs and use of intoxicants / smoking within restricted areas of the campus, serious assault to others, sexual harassment, ragging etc is punishable by expulsion if the students from the campus.
- Failure to pay tuition / hostel and other fees in time shall debar the student to appear in semester / University Examination.
- Duration of studies due to failure beyond 4.5 years shall be charged proportionately
- Tuition & development fees are not refundable
- Intern’s training fees shall be charged
- According to University rules, a student can not appear more than 4 times for any given subjects of University Examination. University will not allow such students to continue further.
- Students are required to have at least 75% attendance,, failing which they cannot appear in University Exams.
- Students obtaining below 40% marks in internal assessment will not be eligible for University Exam.
- Rs. 500 IC & 1000 IC notes are not applicable in Nepal. Its criminal, non-bailable offence to carry notes in territory of Nepal.
Latest Media / News & Events